Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The ONE diet you MUST follow...

What good is a diet that you can't stick to? I mean, you are looking for this diet to answer your prayers of weight loss, right? And it certainly can't do that if you don't follow it.

So here's what you do.. follow this ONE diet.  It is the ONE you have been looking for.  It is the ONE that will deliver the results you are looking for.

How do I know this? Because I know you can stick with it.

Yeah I know you are wondering how is it that I can be so sure.  Just trust me on this...

Think about all of the diets that you have tried to follow in the past. Why didn't they deliver the results that you were hoping for?

Well, I'm sure there were a few reasons why- but one of the biggest was most likely the unsustainable changes that you attempted to make.

Sure anyone can do over the top things for a few days or maybe a few weeks...but can you sustain those over the top things for the rest of your life?

Ahhhhh...I doubt it.  If you could, you wouldn't be reading this post about the ONE diet that you MUST follow.

So how do I really know that this will work for you? Easy. Because I live it everyday.

Now before you get all defensive, I am NO different than you are.

I spent years competing in the physique world following nutrition and training plans that were only sustainable in the short term.  Sure, I looked good on stage, but that was about it.  The "off season" was a different story.

But that is how that is set up to work.. really, it is.

Following regimens like that cause hormonal changes and fluctuations that make it a priority for your body to replenish body fat stores as rapidly as possible.  Unfortunately our bodies go above and beyond in this 'recovery' and we end up fatter (literally) than we were before.

Ugh. Not cool.

Learning how to put food to work for you, how to get lean and stay there without delving into the unsustainable is what it is all about.  That is the ONE diet that you MUST follow.  It is the ONE thing that will work.

Now here is the secret.. it isn't a diet.

It is a way of life.  It has to be.

Temporary changes bring temporary results. Permanent changes yield permanent results.

Permanent changes have to be sustainable changes.. it isn't rocket science.

This is how I woke up at 40 looking better than I did at 20, or 30!

This is Metabolic Precision. It is a lifestyle.  A way to live.  A way to get more from life. A way to live energized rather than depleted.

Here is a link to some great FREE information to get you started.

Your opportunity to work with me one on one online with the Metabolic Precision program is coming very soon however opportunities will be very limited.  If you are serious about wanting to know the ONE way to guarantee fat loss you won't want to miss out on this.

Message me to place your name on the list for advanced announcement of this opportunity.






No comments:

Post a Comment